[R] A problem of splitting the right screen in 3 or more independent vertical boxes:

Aldi Kraja aldi at wustl.edu
Fri May 3 23:54:52 CEST 2013

Hmm,
I had a typo paste by mistake in my x vector
It has to be:

x<-rnorm(1000,mean=0,sd=1)
wheat1<-rnorm(100,mean=0,sd=1)
wheat2<-rnorm(150,mean=0,sd=2)
tomatos3<-rnorm(200,mean=0,sd=3)
tomatos4<-rnorm(250,mean=0,sd=4)
cucumbers5<-rnorm(300,mean=0,sd=5)
cucumbers6<-rnorm(400,mean=0,sd=6)
par(mfrow=c(1,2))

hist(x, main="Left screen OK")

boxplot(wheat1,wheat2,tomatos3,tomatos4,cucumbers5,cucumbers6)
title ("Right screen: boxplot with plants")

Thanks,

Aldi