[R] Plot smooth

Sat May 4 21:53:54 CEST 2013

You ask for help with smooth lines, but show no indication what you are doing with this data. Where is your example code that plots this data with not-smooth lines? I think the HTML email has messed up your data anyway. Next time post plain text email (See the Posting Guide mentioned at the bottom of every R-help email), and for more discussion on doing YOUR part to communicate clearly and not expecting us to do all your work, see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing