[R] BIOENV

Simon Blomberg s.blomberg1 at uq.edu.au
Mon May 6 05:24:02 CEST 2013

This is a PRIMER question, not an R question. Please take it up with the
PRIMER support people. R-helpers cannot be expected to know how other,
closed-source, software works.

Cheers,

Simon.

--
Simon Blomberg, BSc (Hons), PhD, MAppStat, AStat.
Lecturer and Consultant Statistician

Policies:
1.  I will NOT analyse your data for you.
2.  Your deadline is your problem.

Statistics is the grammar of science - Karl Pearson.