[R] Bootstrapped 1-sided confidence intervals

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed May 8 05:59:48 CEST 2013

On May 7, 2013, at 8:37 PM, Pascal Oettli wrote:

> Hello,
>
> You already asked that question on May 7, 2013. And David Winsemius already responded to you:
> https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2013-May/353044.html

Indeed. My response was intended drive the poster to the code, and then failing success at modifying the code,  at least imply the need for a justification for the procedure. It's just possible that the failure of the authors to include this as an option was by design rather than oversight.

> Regards,
> Pascal
>

> On 05/08/2013 12:21 PM, Janh Anni wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> Does anyone know if there’s a function for computing 1-sided confidence
>> intervals for bootstrapped statistics (mean, median, percentiles,
>> etc.)?  Thanks
>> in advance
>>
>> Janh

David Winsemius