[R] R unable to access internet to install packages

Thu May 9 02:54:49 CEST 2013

a) You really should upgrade your version of R.

b) You have not indicated clearly what your operating system is as the Posting Guide requests of you (e.g. sessionInfo()), but if it is Windows then you should look at the R for Windows FAQ (section 2.19).
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing