[R] Re-start R issue on win7 [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

annoporci annoporci at gmail.com
Thu May 9 08:37:14 CEST 2013

I have not experienced that, but have you tried to see if killing the
processes helps? On Windows CTRL+ALT+DEL usually brings up the system
monitor or whatever it's called, where you can see programs and processes
currently running. If your R gets stuck in a loop then you may see some
reference to R even after you close or exit the R program. Use the Windows
monitor to kill it. Tedious but quicker than restarting your computer.

Patrick.