[R] what does summary(polr(...)) really call?

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Mon May 13 20:35:37 CEST 2013

Look at methods("summary") to get  a list of the summary methods - it
includes summary.polr when MASS is loaded.  The starred ones are not
in any exported namespace, so "summary<esc>" (which I assume means
name name completion in you UI) may not show them.  Use MASS:::summary.polr
to look at it.

Bill Dunlap
Spotfire, TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com