[R] apcluster webinar: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 7:00pm CEST

Ulrich Bodenhofer bodenhofer at bioinf.jku.at
Tue May 14 15:30:39 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

This is to inform you that I will be giving a webinar on the apcluster
package on Thursday, June 13, 2013, 7:00pm CEST (10:00am PDT).

The outline of the one-hour webinar is as follows:

- Introduction to affinity propagation (AP) clustering
- The apcluster package, its algorithms, and visualization tools
- Live apcluster demonstration
- Question and Answer period

To register for the webinar, please visit the following URL:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/503109182

The webinar is kindly brought to you by the Orange County R User Group,
and will be moderated by its president, Ray DiGiacomo, Jr.

We are aware that the time may be inconvenient for users from the
Asia-Pacific region. If there is demand (please let us know!), we are
willing to organize a second webinar at a time that is more suitable for
Asian-Pacific users.

Best regards,
Ulrich Bodenhofer

*Dr. Ulrich Bodenhofer*