[R] 3D plot

Amir amir at ac.upc.edu
Tue May 14 19:10:04 CEST 2013

Dear all,

     I need to plot more than one surface in 3D using R.
I tried with "persp" function, it produce only one surface.
Could you please help me how can I do it? The X and Y axis are the same
but I have Z1 and Z2. I want to have both results in one graph.

Thanks
Amir

  Amir Darehshoorzadeh             |  Computer Engineering Department
  PostDoc Fellow                   |  University of Ottawa, Paradise LAb
  Email: adarehsh at uottawa.ca       |  800 King Edward Ave
  Tel: -                           |  ON K1N 6N5, Ottawa - CANADA
  http://personals.ac.upc.edu/amir