[R] problems with saving plots from loop

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue May 21 20:13:07 CEST 2013

I don't think the problem is with the plotting, I think the problem is
with your loop. R isn't selecting random numbers, it's doing exactly
what you told, but what you told it doesn't make sense. Hint: use the
same loop but simply print out i at each iteration.

Here's a better way to do it, assuming you really want to have a loop:

 for (i in 2:201){                #first column is concentration
   pdf(paste("plot_",i,".pdf",sep = ""))
   plot(mydata[,i] ~concentration,log='x')
}

--