[R] ordered and unordered variables

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu May 23 09:44:24 CEST 2013

Hi

Try to put your question on stackexchange. Or maybe it is already answered there. I am not an statistical expert but based on common sense (which can be counter intuitive sometimes) I will use ordered factor if I expect influence of tension value on breaks. Anyway I will probably consult more experienced people around or some textbook.

Regards
Petr