[R] Transform Coordinate System of an ASCII-Grid

jas jacqueline.schweizer at wuestundpartner.com
Thu May 23 09:44:46 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I have an ASCII-Grid for Switzerland in the Swiss National Coordinate System
of CH1903. Now for a Webapplication of the ASCII-Grid, I need to deliver the
ASCII-Grid in the WGS84 System.

Via coordinates(ascii) I can "export" the coordinates and convert them with
a formula into WGS84. My problem is now, how can I implement these into the
ASCII-Grid, so that the whole grid-structure is from now on gonna be saved
in the WGS84-coordinate format?
(important: I don't want to change the projection, I want to actually change
the numeric format of the coordinates)

Thank you so much for your help,
jas