[R] SEM: multigroup model

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu May 23 13:53:37 CEST 2013

Dear Amarnath Bose,

There's nothing obviously wrong with the commands that you report -- in
fact, your commands have the same structure as the multigroup SEM example in
?sem -- so the usual advice about including reproducible code producing the
error applies. If you like, you could send me your data and the complete R
script that you used.

Best,
 John

John Fox
Senator McMaster Professor of Social Statistics
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada