[R] write table in ascii

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri May 31 01:00:16 CEST 2013

Ah.

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 6:56 PM, Gary Dong <pdxgary163 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am working in Windows system. But a software I am using requires data
> input in ascii (.dat, delimiters can be tabs or spaces). I was able to save
> the data into .dat (ascii) from SPSS, but it keeps causing problems. Thank
> you!

Don't you think we needed to know this to be able to answer your question?

This still isn't detailed enough for a really good answer. My understanding is
that you want to export data from R into a particular format, using white space
as the delimiter.

If so, then see ?write.table for the various options that may help you achieve
the (unspecified) format you need.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee