[R] Comparison of two weibull distributions

kmmoon100 k.moon at student.unimelb.edu.au
Sun Nov 3 09:32:02 CET 2013

Hello,

How can I do a test of two weibull distributions?
I have two weibull distribution sets from two wind datasets in order to
check whether they are same.
I thought 2 sample t-test would be applicable but I couldn't find any ways
to do that on the Internet.
Does anyone know what type of test is applicable to my purpose? and what R
function can you recommend?
Plus, if it turned out that there is a difference between the two datasets,
can I just fit a linear line between the datasets?

Kind Regards,

Kangmin.