[R] A warning message generated from 'read.csv'

Carl Witthoft carl at witthoft.com
Mon Nov 4 13:19:27 CET 2013

Pretty much exactly what it says.  Now, keep in mind that a "warning" message
does not indicate a failure or error.  Presumably you successfully read your
file into "filedata."   What it's saying is that the <EOL> character exists
inside some character string in one of the elements of your file.  Whether
that matters is of course dependent on what your data are and what you're
doing with it.

Chia-Chieh Lin-2 wrote