[R] Error message in SPACECAP package

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Tue Nov 5 14:06:43 CET 2013

Hi

Although I do not know about SPACECAP here are few hints.

Usually attachment does not go through, use dput instead.
Copy output of

dput(head(yourdata))

to the mail.

str(yourdata)

Gives you (and us if you show the output) some info about your data mode.

My opinion is that some column is not the correct type for used function.

Regards
Petr