[R] New fortune nomination ... was Re: R help-classification accuracy of DFA and RF using caret

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Nov 7 01:19:09 CET 2013

Seen on StackOverflow. Any seconds?

"I would heed the warnings and diagnostics. They are there for a reason. The Ostrich algorithm does not help you."

  -- Dirk Eddelbuettel commenting on StackOverflow when a questioner said he had not run R CMD check because he suspected other problems would be found (Nov 2013)

Achim: I also have a fortunes spelling correction (at least for v 1.5-0):
Looking at:  fortune("calibration")  == fortune(277),  The author's last name needs to be Beleites.

--

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA