[R] C50 Node Assignment

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 20:53:48 CET 2013

In my role as a moderator I am attempting to bypass the automatic mail filters that are blocking this posting. Please reply to the list and to:
Kevin Shaney <kevin.shaney at rosetta.com>

C50 Node Assignment

I am using C50 to classify individuals into 5 groups / categories (factor variable).  The tree / set of rules has 10 rules for classification.  I am trying to extract the RULE for which each individual qualifies (a number between 1 and 10), and cannot figure out how to do so.  I can extract the predicted group and predicted group probability, but not the RULE to which an individual qualifies.  Please let me know if you can help!

Kevin

--
David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA