[R] Tables Package Grouping Factors

Sat Nov 9 23:56:28 CET 2013

The problem that prompted this question involved manufacturers and their model numbers, so I think the cross everything and throw away most of it will get out of hand quickly. The number of models per manufacturer definitely varies. I think I will work on the print segments of the table successively approach. Thanks for the ideas.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing