[R] (no subject)

COLLINL at pitt.edu COLLINL at pitt.edu
Mon Nov 11 18:50:36 CET 2013

Hi Viarti, can you clarify your question slightly?
(1) When you say "the predict value still on pattern scale" what do you
mean?  It sounds like you are saying that the prediction values are on the
Ytraining values specifically or do you mean that you expect the scale to
differ.
(2) When you say how "to change the predict value to the real data value"
do you mean change the scale.

Perhaps if you gave some examples of the desired outputs it would be eaiser.

    Best,
    Collin.