[R] Manually setting coefficients in an lm.

COLLINL at pitt.edu COLLINL at pitt.edu
Tue Nov 12 17:59:16 CET 2013

> Think you're going to have to explicitly define "hand tailor." I
> haven't a clue what you mean. (Someone else might of course).

Ah, I want to set a specific coefficient value for each of the terms
rather than rely on training.  Thus given:

   y ~ x0 + x1 + x2 + a

I would like to set:

    a = 10
    b0 = 20
    b2 = 90,
    etc.

I'm trying out my own training model and I would like to use the machinery
of the lm for evaluation and reporting but I would like to fix the beta
coefficients and other trained values independently of least-squares
regression.

    Collin.