[R] R Beginner - Need Perhaps 5 - 10 Minutes of R User Time to Learn Few Basics

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Nov 18 14:45:22 CET 2013

Hi

If you really decided to invest in learning R you shall first read R-Intro documentation especially chapters 2 and 3 and 1.11.

Eventually you could read whole 102 pages document. It shall not take you more than a week and after that you will be able to do quite sophisticated analysis.

I do not know Rstudio or Rattle but once you taste R console way maybe together with some suitable editor (I use Tinn-R) you will hardly need any GUI add-on.

Regards
Petr