[R] multiple pages with ggplot2 possible?

Fri Nov 22 08:43:16 CET 2013

I don't think anything has changed in the fundamental design of ggplot2, so the answer is still no.
But you can use some kind of loop (for, or *apply) to generate them sequentially. What do you plan to do with them? Save as jpeg? Append into a pdf? Embed in an Sweave or knitr file?
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing