[R] [R-SIG-Mac] morley object?

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Sat Nov 23 02:16:52 CET 2013

Hi Ann

Looks like a typo - I see "moreley.tab" that should be "morley.tab".
Works for me after correcting that.

> filepath <- system.file("data", "moreley.tab", package="datasets")
> filepath
[1] ""

> filepath <- system.file("data", "morley.tab", package="datasets")
> filepath
[1] "C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-30~1.1/library/datasets/data/morley.tab"
> mm <- read.table(filepath)
> head(mm)
    Expt Run Speed
001    1   1   850
002    1   2   740
003    1   3   900
004    1   4  1070
005    1   5   930
006    1   6   850

Steven McKinney

Statistician
Molecular Oncology and Breast Cancer Program
British Columbia Cancer Research Centre