[R] Durbin Watson Test Bound in R

Achim Zeileis Achim.Zeileis at uibk.ac.at
Tue Nov 26 08:34:06 CET 2013

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013, MaXiaoyue wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How could I use R to check Durbin Watson Test Bound?

Although the bounds approach to the Durbin-Watson test is still described
in many text books, there are actually various ways to get p-values for
the Durbin-Watson statistic. dwtest() in "lmtest" implements the exact
p-value (assuming normal disturbances) as well as the asymptotic
approximation. durbinWatsonTest() in "car" implements a bootstrap approach
(that is also applicable to lags higher than 1).