[R] Drawing garbled

Wed Oct 2 21:47:22 CEST 2013

Off topic here, this list is about R and your question is about system configuration. FWIW a common problem with execution of programs as services is permissions issues, but I have no desire to debug such OS-specific issues for you. BTW, both images look the same to me.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing