[R] YSI data in R

Rolf Turner rolf.turner at xtra.co.nz
Thu Oct 3 03:44:48 CEST 2013

On 10/03/13 11:51, Orlen wrote:
> I am dealing with a huge data set collected from an YSI water monitoring
> probe - the data includes water depth, transect location, temperature,
> conductivity, salinity, pressure etc etc.  I am trying to do basic summary
> statistics on my data and analyze the data.
>
> My data is organized by water depth (3, 10, 20, 40), week (1-5) and by five
> transects.
>
> I am having trouble dealing with my data and separating it by week and by
> transect to see if there are trends.
>
> I also want to do basic tests of normality.
>
> Any suggestions? Please help.

Your question is far too vague for anyone to be able to say anything
even remotely
useful.  What have you tried?  What "trouble" are you having? Illustrate
the problem(s)
with small toy data set or a small subset of your real data?

Why do you want to do tests of normality?  These are usually completely
irrelevant.

     cheers,

     Rolf Turner