[R] lattice multi-panel layout

efx efisio.solazzo at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Fri Oct 4 10:37:33 CEST 2013

Hi, thanks.
the printing one by one seems the only working solution. I also tried the
grid.arrange function but couldnt output what I am after.

Now the plots are placed in one page but I got the message "error using
packet 1: promise already under evalution: recursive default arguments
reference or earlier problems? "

this error seems to be associated with the panel option I pass to the xyplot
function:
plott[[i]] <- xyplot(
  bin_avg ~ dist , type=("p")
  ,panel = automap:::autokrige.vgm.panel
  ,labels = as.character(pop), shift = 0.03
  ,model = auto_Sph_h[[i]]$var_model
)

if the panel option is commented out the error disappears.

Any further suggestion?

Thanks