[R] CRAN mirror for R in India: new one at WBUT, how do we get listed in the CRAN website?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Oct 6 09:21:24 CEST 2013

Well, first off, you ought to learn to post in plain text as requested in the Posting Guide. After you have mastered that rather simple task, you might consider searching  with Google for "setting up a cran mirror" which for me anyway produces this as the first hit:

http://cran.r-project.org/mirror-howto.html

One does wonders about the standard admonition:  learn to crawl before attempting to walk.