[R] convert data.frame to parameters

Charles Annis charles.annis at statisticalengineering.com
Mon Oct 7 15:58:03 CEST 2013

Yup.  You saved the day with "assign."  Works like a champ.  Thanks too for the "do.call" suggestion.  It turns out, however, that I'm using all these objects (parameters) in a more complex code, and not a single function call.

Thanks again!

Charles Annis, P.E.

Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
http://StatisticalEngineering.com
561-352-9699