[R] problems with package COZIGAM

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Oct 8 17:52:26 CEST 2013

On Oct 8, 2013, at 8:14 AM, Lauria, Valentina wrote:

> Dear David,
>
> Your answer does not really solve the problem as I have already downloaded the COZIGAM zip package (see my previous message).

My response was intended to raise questions that you have not yet considered. You should be asking yourself "why?".

There are a bunch of other questions still outstanding as well (which will become apparent if you ever should read the Posting Guide).  I suspect you will find that even if you post the code you used to do the package installation that we will not be able to offer further assistance. Removal of a package from CRAN means that there were problems with its compilation or installation on a standard R setup.

David.

> Best Regards,
> Valentina

David Winsemius