[R] R function for Bisecting K-means algorithm

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Oct 9 06:37:05 CEST 2013

Probably not. I would guess that most (or all) of us have no clue what
"bisecting" a k-means algorithm means. You might have more luck if you
explain yourself more clearly (but probably not from me in any case).

Is this an R question, by the way? This is not a statistics list --
it's an R programming help list.

Cheers,
-- Bert