[R] summary and plot

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Fri Oct 11 05:19:41 CEST 2013

This is better for plotting the percents

likert(city ~ F + M | year, data=popwide, as.percent="noRightAxis",
       main="F M population by city within year")

likert(year ~ F + M | city, data=popwide, as.percent="noRightAxis",
       main="F M population by year within city")

We can also plot the populations

likert(city ~ F + M | year, data=popwide,
       main="F M population by city within year")

likert(year ~ F + M | city, data=popwide,
       main="F M population by year within city")

The row count totals in the percent plots in my previous email belong
only to the first panel.
This is a bug that I will need to fix.

Rich