[R] rjava be-carefuls

Hurr hill0093 at umn.edu
Sat Oct 12 00:28:41 CEST 2013

I have a java class with routines (and their tests) that I would like to
use in R so I don't have to have two copies of important subroutines.
I have looked at rjava, but can't grasp it all and don't know what are
the important items to observe first so I don't get into too much
trouble later. I would appreciate any pointers from some knowlegeable
people. They are so-far just methods concerning strings, doubles, and
integers. And of course pass-by-value, not by reference.