[R] Lattice xyplot: Fill Legend Points

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Oct 17 17:48:29 CEST 2013

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013, Richard M. Heiberger wrote:

> put the pch into the par.settings

Richard,

   Tried this again, but I'm not finding the proper location within
par.settings.

par.settings = list(superpose.points = list(col = rainbow(7)),
superpose.lines = list(col = rainbow(7)), pch = 19)

If I put it prior to the (list ... group there's an error of an extra = ;
when I put it anywhere in the list (the above is one of my tries), it has no
effect on the legend symbols: they remain as outlines.

   What have I missed?

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |