[R] RWeka and multicore package

CEO'Riley ceoriley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 19:28:00 CEST 2013

I received the following error message with the multicore package:

install.packages("multicore")
Warning in install.packages :
  package ‘multicore’ is not available (for R version 3.0.2)
Warning in install.packages :
  package ‘multicore’ is not available (for R version 3.0.2)
Warning message:
package ‘multicore’ is not available (for R version 3.0.2)

With gratitude,
CEO'Riley Jr.
Charles Ellis O'Riley Jr.

Ambition is a state of permanent dissatisfaction with the present