[R] representing points in 3D space with trajectories over time

Umut Toprak umut.toprak at unige.ch
Fri Oct 18 11:16:49 CEST 2013

Thank you Greg

I will likely go with a list of data frames as each data frame will
represent independent entities and as the syntax will probably be
better that way.

I did find it puzzling that multidimensional data frame or the ability
to hold a vector in a cell of a data frame was not added in a 3rd
party package if not the core. I will find a way to work around this
though.

Best,
Umut