[R] XML package not working

CEO'Riley ceoriley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 04:11:38 CEST 2013

I'm running the same os system and same r version.  Only difference I see in
Sys.info() is that login, user, and effective_user  on my machine is all are
of the same case.  Your display shows login as upper case.  I'm not even
sure if that would make a difference.

With gratitude,
CEO'Riley Jr.
Charles Ellis O'Riley Jr.

Ambition is a state of permanent dissatisfaction with the present