[R] More Columns than column names Error

Keith Jewell keith.jewell at campdenbri.co.uk
Tue Oct 22 15:35:43 CEST 2013

Carl is right.

Going to the nabble post and looking in the source data file
<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4678770/Garbage.txt> I see the
headings row has 'Material' tab 'Weight...' tab 'Percent'.
Each of the data rows has 1 tab character between the 'Material' and
'Weight' columns and 3 tab characters between the 'Weight...' and
'Percent' columns.