[R] XML package not working

Steven Dwayne Randolph randolph_steven_d at lilly.com
Thu Oct 24 13:54:12 CEST 2013

Berend.... Thanks.  I am aware of the missing kb's in the download.  However, my problem is that it only happens with this package.  I download other packages manually and via command-line install.packages() and
Do not have any problems with completing full downloads of the entire file.

Perhaps, if someone has the complete download for the XML package, both in *.zip and  *tar formats that they can either email to me or allow me to ftp from it would help me to move forward with this resolve.

Thanks...

 Steven