[R] Nonparametric k-way ANOVA

Gerrit Eichner Gerrit.Eichner at math.uni-giessen.de
Fri Oct 25 10:26:44 CEST 2013

Hello, Vincent,

you may want to take a look at "Nonparametric methods in factorial
designs" by Edgar Brunner and Madan L. Puri in Statistical Papers 42, 1-52
(2001).

There is the R-package nparcomp for one-way layouts, but the paper goes
further (and mentions another software) and is maybe a starting point for
you.

  Hth -- Gerrit