[R] Quick help needed in coding quantile normalization

Sat Oct 26 10:32:38 CEST 2013

Couple of problems:

1) The Posting Guide clearly states that this is not a homework help forum. We don't know what rules your study is constrained by, but if you are doing homework then we do know you have resources at your educational institution to rely on.

2) If this is not homework, why the reluctance to rely on tested code?

3) Your code is not reproducible. If we were to be able to assist you, you should be supplying appropriate sample data with which you could demonstrate your problem and desired solution.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing