[R] Error: Data is not atomic

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 28 17:10:14 CET 2013

On 28-10-2013, at 17:01, Baro <babakbsn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi experts,
>
> I want to user haar wavelet transform. If I am using this simple command,
> it works nice:
>
> k<-c(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)
> ywd<-wd(k,filter.number=1,family="DaubExPhase")
>
> but if the K is a list like this:
>
> *[[1]]*
> *[1] 401*
> *
> *
> *[[2]]*
> *[1] 481*
> *
> *
> *[[3]]*
> *[1] 480*
> *
> *
> *[[4]]*
> *[1] 482*
> *
> *
> *[[5]]*
> *[1] 395*
> *...*
> *
> *
> it doesnt work and I get this error:
>
> Error in wd(k, filter.number = 1, family = "DaubExPhase") :
> * Data is not atomic*
> *
> *
> how can I solve this problem?how can I convert this list to a normal list?

Please do not post in html as requested by the posting guide.
And don't post the same question twice within a short period of time.
Please do NOT put code or Routput in bold or whatever. Plain text only.
In plain text that is displayed as:

*[1] 395*

which is obviously nonsense.

Have a look at unlist().