[R] Trouble with Slidify and Latex

Tyler Rinker tyler_rinker at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 1 22:49:53 CEST 2013

Is there a reason not to contact the package author directly and ask him?  slidify isn't on CRAN so likely you got it from GitHub which is where you discuss package problems, particularly, a beta package's problems.  Here is the link to the issues page for slidify: <a href="https://github.com/ramnathv/slidify/issues?state=open" target="_blank" class="newlyinsertedlink">https://github.com/ramnathv/slidify/issues?state=open</a>

Tyler Rinker