[R] Error in Parts of Speach Tagging using openNLP

Wed Sep 4 10:14:30 CEST 2013

Well, abusing the system does not appear to be working, does it? The correct approach is to be more targeted in your audience. Is your problem with Ubuntu? Perhaps you need to post in the r-sig-debian mailing list. Is your issue specifically with the openNLS package? Try a simplified parallel processing example to see if that works (the error indicates some problem with the clusterApply function). If the package is the issue, contact the package maintainer. If the parallel processing example does not work, you will have narrowed the scope of concern considerably for discussion here. However, with RStudio and unfamiliar (to me) packages in the mix, and cross-posting that I interpret to mean some other conversation may answer it anyway, it is way easier to ignore your plea than to try to help you figure it out.

And you still have not followed the Posting Guide recommendation to post using plain text format, so your example code is messed up.

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing