[R] Problem with converting F to FALSE

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 14:58:48 CEST 2013

Hi,

You can either manually specify colClasses or the asis argument.  See
?read.csv for more details.

If you just had those two columns, something like:

     read.table(header = TRUE, text = "
     sex group
     F 1
     T 2
     ", colClasses = c("character", "integer"))

Cheers,

Josh

read.csv("file.csv", colClasses = c("character", "integer"))