[R] CHAID Analysis in R

Achim Zeileis Achim.Zeileis at uibk.ac.at
Sun Sep 8 21:50:29 CEST 2013

On Sun, 8 Sep 2013, Ekta Jain wrote:

> Dear all,
> I have been researching on whether there is a package in R that can do
> CHAID analysis. The CHAID package in R-Forge is not available for windows
> and thus wondering if at all there is something equivalent in R?

I have just triggered a rebuild on R-Forge. So hopefully the Windows
binary should also be available again in a couple of days.

If not, the simplest thing is to install the Rtools for Windows and then
install the package from source: install.packages("CHAID", repos =
"http://R-Forge.R-project.org", type = "source")