[R] Download data

Fri Sep 20 07:44:58 CEST 2013

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty, but your automation task is one that requires operating-system-specific knowledge that would be off-topic for this list, and web-scraping of forms really requires knowledge of web protocols and (in this case) Java and JavaScript that are also off-topic here. There exist packages in CRAN that may be helpful in your endeavor, but likely only if you study the appropriate subject areas outside of R first so that you know what you need to accomplish in detail. My quick estimation is that the aeso web site will be unusually difficult to extract data from, so you may need to pay a consultant to help you with this and/or ask the website developers if they support an automation mechanism that you can use.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing