[R] Need help to find out the name of my columns and rows in a data file

Clint Bowman clint at ecy.wa.gov
Fri Sep 20 16:24:26 CEST 2013

You are close--think "names", not "titles", as in rownames or colnames (no
reason to completely spell out column).  Summary already gave you the
column names, so type "?rownames" to learn more.

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	clint at ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	clint at math.utah.edu
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600

         USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
         Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274